First Registered Mortgage
With First Registered Mortgage’s, money is lent to a person borrowing against the security over the real property such as commercial, industrial or rural land. Interest can be paid monthly in advance or for an agreed longer term in advance. Valuations are normally determined by a registered valuer as instructed by Pacific 8 Pty Ltd and depending on the size of the loan, money may be pooled with money from other investors/lenders. The maximum amount lent will not exceed 75% of the value of the property mortgaged.
Pacific 8 Pty Ltd offers Private First Ranking Registered Mortgages secured against real property such as commercial and industrial.
Latest Funded First Registered Mortgage:
Loan Amount $6,600,000
Security Land Subdivision
Loan Amount $1,585,000
Security 4 residential strata units & 2 retail shops
First Registered Mortgage FAQ
Loans are assessed immediately and if everything is in order, we can settle within 3 days.
If you were with a bank it would take weeks to get your loan looked at.
- We only lend to people who have an ABN with the loan being for business purposes.
- The loan purpose must be predominantly for any worthwhile business and or investment purpose.
- As long as you have an ABN and have real estate security we can look at assisting.
- The loan purpose must be predominantly for any worthwhile business and or investment purpose. See “What do I need to qualify for a private mortgage?”
- Types of borrowers that do not qualify for a loan from Pacific 8 include borrowers that require funds to acquire or refinance a residential property.
Our loans range from 3 months to 24 months and we start at $300,000 up to $20 million.